Where does a business need to apply all its efforts? We as the business owners can reach this decision if as per the requirements of customer service, we utilize new methodologies of development and integrate technologies of top-notch level.
Every year a lot of changes occur in the software development trends. It is very important for large as well as small businesses to follow these trends and utilize the latest technology. This will help them in meeting the needs of their clients and staying competitive in the market.
Now I am going to describe some software development trends and the ways to use them.
1. Increased Use of Blockchain – A cryptocurrency known as Bitcoin is the possible reason behind the popularity of blockchain technology. The capability of sharing information and enhanced accuracy are the two features of blockchain because of which it has been adopted by a large number of banking systems.
For digital transformation using blockchain technology will be a good idea and a large number of entrepreneurs believe this.
Today the blockchain technologies are considered by FedEx, British Airways, Walmart and many other big companies of the world. This technology is utilized by various industries which are as follows:
- Information services
- Mining and agriculture
- Public sector
- Mobility and travel
2. Cloud technology – The global pandemic has impacted a lot of industries. But a few industries have not been affected by it. The reason is that the cloud services were being used by these industries. Because of the pandemic, these businesses realized how beneficial cloud is for them. In 2021 a large number of companies took interest in the cloud and started using it too. Now the cloud is in trend because a lot of businesses have adopted it. Various sectors are thinking about using this technology and these are banking, agriculture and government.
3. Artificial Intelligence – Just like humans work, machines can also work with the help of Artificial Intelligence. It has been found that a business can grow at a faster rate if it will use artificial intelligence.
Finance, automated testing, education and healthcare are the various industries that are using artificial intelligence.
A few years from now, growth in deep learning and machine learning has been seen and these two are basically the AI’s subsets. Chatbots are also being utilized by a large number of businesses. To enhance customer experience and app usability you can get success with the help of chatbots that are AI-driven.
By 2025, $126 billion are expected to be reached by the market of AI software.
AI has gained a lot of popularity among businesses that are large and mid-sized. AI is also being utilized by organizations that are based on e-commerce.
4. Rapid Application Development – To test the functioning of a product its prototype is developed by Rapid Application Development. So, Rapid Application Development is adopted by the teams of software development.
5. Modern languages – A software developer’s productivity can increase with the use of modern languages. These languages offer various benefits that have been realized by a large number of businesses. Computer hardware of modern times is completely advantageous to the programming languages of modern times. The software industry’s face can change with their help.
A few modern languages that are popular are:
Type interference, expressiveness, conciseness and null safety are the various popular features of Go and Rust.
In the popular language known as Rust, significant investments have been made by Microsoft and Amazon.
6. Native App Development – For any business it is not luxurious anymore to have a mobile app. It has become a requirement. iOS and Android are the operating systems for which apps can be built and this comes under native app development. For these two platforms building a common app has been considered by the companies. Native app development has been utilized by a large number of projects because user experience has become important for a lot of businesses. Your app alternative can be easily found by a user. The app will be uninstalled by the user if a bug is present in it. The bugs can increase in number when a common codebase is used for coding applications of two different types. A significant reduction in bugs can occur if your application goes live.
7. Progressive Web Apps – For websites as well as mobile apps, it can be very beneficial to utilize Progressive Web Apps. More reliable and faster response time is a feature of Progressive Web Apps. If on mobile a poor UX is given by a company then it will not be good for that company. It is because today a large number of people are using the mobile phone for browsing the web.
Immersive experience can be given to mobile users with the help of PWAs.
When for web apps and mobile phones you want to build custom user interfaces then salesforce custom development can help you a lot in this.