List of UK VoIP providers
Vonage is a leading global VoIP provider of cloud-based communications. Therefore, They have almost 2 million customers worldwide. Therefore, VoIP provider have no installation charges, excessive contract terms, upfront cost, or line rental. However, They also provide complete mobility. However, Their VoIP phone solution is scalable and is designed for today’s flexible working environment. Therefore, All you will need is an internet connection and the company will take care of the rest.https://ideaschedule.com/how-can-installation-of-voip-system-benefit/
Advantages of a Vonage VoIP phone system can offer:
- Complete call handling features
- Hunt groups for incoming phone calls
- Call recording with unlimited storage
- Group and conference calling
- Multi-device extensions
- Apps for smartphone, desktops/laptops, and tablets
- Choice of UK area code and phone number or port existing phone numbers
- Smart working in and out of the office with Vonage flexible solution
- Vonage provides Unlimited calls to 60+ included countries. Therefore, other locations are billed on per-minute rates
Berry is a people’s choice VoIP provider in the UK. Their customized services and 24/7 customer support have led them to win a lot of awards since it was established in 2011. Therefore, it has earned overwhelming customer satisfaction levels online which is proof of the company’s commitment to be the best.
Advantages a Berry VoIP system can offer:
- Collaborative features to allow team coordination
- Flexible phone system
- Around the clock support
- Personal account manager
- Comprehensive call reporting
- Highly scalable
- Easy setup
- Simple and intuitive web and smartphone interfaces
- Knows the unique challenges face by the UK businesses
RingCentral is a worldwide leader in cloud communication and collaboration solutions. It has more than 350,000 companies depending on their VoIP systems globally and partnerships with leading carriers like BT. Moreover, they provide user-friendly featureful products which allow today’s flexible and distributed team to communicate, connect and collaborate from anywhere and from any device. It also provides a wide variety of packages for the UK market to suit any budget, with prices that start at £7.99 per user, per month. And also, they provide the choice of a fourteen-day trial.
Advantage a RingCentral VoIP phone system can offer:
- Connect anywhere, anytime with desktop and mobile app
- Low, all-inclusive, monthly price starting at just £7.99
- Additionally, Cloud phone system, team messaging, video conferencing, online fax and much more
- High quality local 24/7 customer support
- Robust reliability and security
- One provider for all your communications
- Therefore, Out of box integrations with Google, Salesforce, Microsoft and much more
- IVR, auto-receptionist, analytics and more than fifty other features
8×8 is an award-winning telecommunication provider. Therefore, the company boasts huge brand clients globally including McDonald’s. Therefore, Their VoIP solution focuses on several sectors including government, education, and healthcare. They have more than 50,000 satisfied business users and a complete UK HQ.
Advantage an 8×8 VoIP phone system can offer:
- Computer and mobile apps and feature-rich IP phones
- Call recording
- Extension dialling, ring groups, and auto attendant
- Video meetings and web conferencing
- Internet Faxing
- Extensive CRM integration
5. Lily Comms
Thus, Lily Comms is a relative newcomer in the market. It has gone from strength to strength within the UK telecommunication industry over the last decade. Thus, They provide a wide variety of services with well-priced basic plans, making them right for businesses of all sizes.
Advantages a Lily Comms VoIP caller phone system can offer:
- However, Complete 24/7 customer support, training, and phone number porting and reliable service
- Powerful call handling features
- And end to end single solution
- Fixed and mobile telephony solutions
- Personal call routing
- Virtual conference room
- Multi-language auto attendant
- Personal call routing
- Future proof and rich features
Mitel is the fasting growing cloud communication provider and has served more than seventy million customers in almost a hundred countries globally. They have more than 1600 patents and apps with a good reputation for innovation. Therefore, Their VoIP solution stretches across business communications, cloud services, and contact center specialisms. Therefore, They have regional branches worldwide, and they pride themselves on having a global reach and local touch.
Advantages a Mitel VoIP phone system can offer:
- The same features on desktop and mobile phones
- Easy deployment and scalable
- Complete CRM integration
- Focus on the millennials and the tech savvy
- Call recording, playback, storage and evaluation
- Full mobile integration
- Powerful business analytics
- Thus ,Easily managed voice, email, and IM from one screen
- Contact centre integrations and options
Teliqo has developed a unique phone technology for its cloud-based telephony solution. Therefore, This allows them to provide a highly customizable direct hosted communications service. Thus, Customers can directly deal with the technical experts who have created the system without the need for third-party platform providers.
Advantage a Teliqo VoIP phone system can offer:
- Unified communications including softphone, messaging and conferencing
- Therefore, On-site set-up, configuration, and system changes performed by in-house engineers
- Peer-to-peer video
- Call recording, conferencing and voicemail
- Completely customisable and adaptable
- No up-front cost and low monthly fee per user
- Calls charged at near wholesale cost
- Therefore, Scalable from as little as 15 to over 1,000 extensions
- Mobile softphone application
VoIPBusiness is a VoIP service provider. Therefore, The company offers business plans for small and enterprise-based businesses. You can get a free trial of 30-day including 3 users. However, The company has no installation charges. Since, You get free calling features with business plans. Furthermore, all the calls within the network are free. The company is one of the best VoIP providers in the UK.
Advantage a VoIPBusiness VoIP phone system can offer:
- It is Affordable since the SIP trunking pricing is clear and affordable
- Phone systems, data circuits, SIP trunking (as well as other services) and several other features are all available from the same provider.
- The UK and international locations available.
- Also, businesses can keep the old number.